Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to the EPCC Faculty Development Blog!  This blog was created to help you become more familiar with online resources that focus on teaching and learning.  New online resources will be posted every Thursday and Faculty Development activites will be highlighted during the week.  If you have topic ideas, please leave them in the comments area.  I'd like to know what you'd like to learn more about.  When commenting, please use your name as a sign-in.  You do not need to put a URL.  I can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to start a discussion among instructors on "learning styles." I am a critic of learning styles theory and believe that both reseach and logic refute its claims. Since this theory is popular among many instructors it would be interesting to read their responses to my criticisms.

    ReplyDelete